Search content for your interest. If you want to get more answers or contribute, click one of the buttons below!Sign In Register
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I buy this item https://www.iiot.co.za/Image_Raspberry_Pi_Plex_Media_Server on your website, I follow the guide for installation, but Plex media server still doesn't work.
I filmed the first boot of my Raspberry I found this pretty weird the error "Re-reading the partition table failed: Device or resource busy" (~1m07).
Then I check all the service :
- PlexPy (up): https://preview.ibb.co/iM07BH/Capture_d_e_cran_2018_02_05_a_20_51_12.png
- htop (up): https://preview.ibb.co/nE2b5c/Capture_d_e_cran_2018_02_05_a_20_51_05.png
- Plex media server (DOWN): https://preview.ibb.co/cWhb5c/Capture_d_e_cran_2018_02_05_a_20_50_52.png
- Webtools (DOWN): https://preview.ibb.co/doW3kc/Capture_d_e_cran_2018_02_05_a_20_50_44.png
- SSH Shell (up): https://preview.ibb.co/jk0w5c/Capture_d_e_cran_2018_02_05_a_20_50_26.png
The main service Plex media server, doesn't work, so I do not understand what's going on. So I restart my Raspberry with this command
sudo reboot and I get a kernel panic :
Please help me !
I've been trying to install Plex on my Raspberry for several weeks, please give me hope :’(